Author Topic: Can't Fix Gloria Despite Meeting Requirement  (Read 499 times)

Greeble Yeeter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Can't Fix Gloria Despite Meeting Requirement
« on: January 10, 2023, 05:43:35 am »
as subject line says. I have 60 effective electronics (52 invested) and talking to Bernard gave me the option to ask about it once, never again, with no option to repair. I kinda needed to get this started, I'm playing on dominating and fought my way there without the trains to save money for later so I'd rather not skip this for now and come back with more electronics than the wiki says I need.

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Fix Gloria Despite Meeting Requirement
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 10:31:10 am »
This sounds like you have not even started the Beast questine? Fixing Gloria cant be done without it, and until beast is killed no supersteel for you.

Greeble Yeeter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 09:44:16 am »
The wiki should reflect this, it just says you need to talk to Bernard with 60 electronics. I've done this before, you may be right but don't I need gloria for the beast anyway? Since there are no part requirements, it's absurd I can't just fix it, this is very counterintuitive especially on my second gloria-involved playthrough.

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 10:37:04 am »
You can always update the wiki. After all its a community project, not something managed by developers of the game.

As for fixing Gloria - Supersteel manufacture is the main reward for Beast questline, would be very strange if you could just get it iwthout doing it first.

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2023, 01:39:03 am »
Wiki article does say that this is a part of a Foundry quest chain and that you need to first complete the previous quest: Study the Rock Creatures.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 01:53:08 am by PaposikG6 »
Valor's favorite poster