Author Topic: Looting the Krix hideout after saving the prisoners draws aggro from prisoners  (Read 337 times)

Greeble Yeeter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
maybe have like factions and owners for "red" owned containers, it works well in other games. Skipping that step might have saved you some time but it makes your game look silly af when people I saved turn hostile for me looting their captor's now-abandoned hideout.

Greeble Yeeter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Had to redo the fight, and it turns out if you happen to talk to the woman first instead of the dude, she'll tell you they actually live there. So it makes sense, it is their shit I was taking, but that's the same situation as the GMS compound survivors. Some consistency, or maybe a more apparent indicator that this was their place (I was more focused on busting out than talking to them). Like, talking to the dude just tells you that they don't know what to do now, and no other options, then the woman won't talk to you again after. I was pretty frustrated by this oversite because I thought it was a glitch that would happen elsewhere, turns out it's more of a storytelling mishap, easy fix either add to the dude's convo or don't let talking to him prevent conversation with his friend.