Author Topic: Utility Station 6  (Read 3854 times)

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Utility Station 6
« on: July 26, 2021, 04:25:22 pm »
Just started this new thing. Is there something I don't get this place? Styg saw that most builds struggle with Bilocation, so he decided to make an entire dungeon where these things spawn infinitely and chase you everywhere, even in vents.

I'm level 25 with full TC, so I can usually get them in two Neural Overloads if I have my full psi gear on. But if I get caught with my gas mask on, I usually need to adrenaline, otherwise I'll get one shot the next round. I'm not sure what I'd do on a build that couldn't just neural overload their way out.

Is this really meant to be an alternative to the lunatic mall? I'll take the nerfed mall over this on any build.

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Utility Station 6
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 04:27:35 pm »
You aren’t supposed to kill the proxies, since they respawn. You have to kill the overwatchers to stop the proxies from spawning. You can use vents and stealth to sneak around and individually kill all the overwatchers, as well as recharging the industrial bots.

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 05:04:11 pm »
I was gonna get the cables downstairs, but the proxies kept respawning infinitely around it, even after taking out 2 of the 3 overwatchers first.

But I think my mistake was to pull back after killing a proxy. It seems they instantly respawn around a corner the moment it's out of sight, so it's better to charge forward after clearing one. Then I can reach the cables. Seems kind of bugged to be honest.

Overall, I give this dungeon 10/10 because it got me Biohazard Boots.

Vokial

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 12:41:37 pm »
What's the deal with this place? Walked around in stealth but it leads to nowhere. There's a level with lunatics and a bio-gassed basement area, but none leads anywhere and both seems without any purpose. There's a pipe that leads to the other lunatic base that is quest related with the Tchortist Institute.
Eventually I decided to mow down every hostiles and still nothing... no bosses, no special item. I don't care about loot, even if it's nothing special - I just want to know in order to not miss out something or worse, mess up something. I was lucky enough to deal with the Lunatics peacefully below the Oculus - I really hope I didn't blew any nice normal interaction in this area with violence.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 01:57:56 am »
its an optional way into the institute
*eurobeat intensifies*

Arclight

• Zoner
    • View Profile