Author Topic: Meet Lenox pierce presenting the evidence  (Read 3144 times)

ironicman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Meet Lenox pierce presenting the evidence
« on: December 14, 2017, 02:31:24 pm »
I don't know if it's just with this patch, but I can't seem to convince Lenox with the evidence I've presented, no matter which order I select. I've read the patient records, the spectre archive, I've done the autopsy and know how Pierce was killed, but Lenox doesn't seem convinced.

Sykar

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Lenox pierce presenting the evidence
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 04:54:33 pm »
Strange I solved the quest as usual and had no problems whatsoever.

mattu

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 06:21:16 pm »
I also completed just last night with no problem. I was probably a hotfix or two behind.

Altos

• Scavenger
  • Epeli for "World's Most Helpful Person" 2013-20XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 06:50:12 pm »
I don't know if it's just with this patch, but I can't seem to convince Lenox with the evidence I've presented, no matter which order I select. I've read the patient records, the spectre archive, I've done the autopsy and know how Pierce was killed, but Lenox doesn't seem convinced.
IIRC, there is one dialogue option that you don't want to select when you're presenting the evidence. It's the one about the thermometer, because that has nothing to do with Pierce's death.

Also, did you read the morgue inventory to discover that one of the surgical needles is missing? That's another piece of evidence that you need to present. Also, there's the fact that Mordre was one of the Spectres, which you discover by talking to Oskar in Core City.

The wiki page on that quest ( http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet_Lenox_Pierce ) has a really nice checklist, so you may want to check that out if you haven't already.

ironicman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 09:13:01 pm »
IIRC, there is one dialogue option that you don't want to select when you're presenting the evidence. It's the one about the thermometer, because that has nothing to do with Pierce's death.

Also, did you read the morgue inventory to discover that one of the surgical needles is missing? That's another piece of evidence that you need to present. Also, there's the fact that Mordre was one of the Spectres, which you discover by talking to Oskar in Core City.

The wiki page on that quest ( http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet_Lenox_Pierce ) has a really nice checklist, so you may want to check that out if you haven't already.
I think I missed the one with the surgical needles, but yeah I have the options for pointing out he was a spectre.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 07:29:44 pm »

I think I missed the one with the surgical needles, but yeah I have the options for pointing out he was a spectre.

It is not enough. There should be another option(s) that:

1. Specters specialize in killing with needle-nose piercing skills.

2. There was surgical needle missing from SGS med lab.

3. Why Pierce was killed.

Otherwise I could this as error.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.