Dev Log 11: Version 0.1.6.0. released
The game is updated to version 0.1.6.0 on Desura, soon to be updated in other places as well (GamersGate and Groupees). You'll find all the new stuff listed here and in the previous two dev logs.
- Added creature respawning. Creatures in most places will respawn every two hours. Some bandits will also respawn, but most of the human enemies in the current areas will not respawn (since it wouldn't make sense in the context of these areas).
- Merchants will now refresh their inventories every 90 minutes.
- Reduced the frequency of base stat point gain. Player character will now gain an extra base stat point every four levels, instead of every two.
- Fixed the problem with indirect kills not giving the player XP - all damage over time effects, ground effects and explosive barrels will now properly credit the player with XP.
- Experience gains are now calculated against character's "potential level" which takes into account all XP gained to that point even if you stayed off leveling up.
- Opening and closing doors in combat now cost 25 action points (up from 10) so no more open-shoot-close tactics!
- Locked doors and containers will now display the difficulty rating on attempted use. Lockpicks and haxxors will display the max. lock difficulty they can handle in hands of the player character.
- SGS merchants will now accept stygian coins (charons).
That's it for this patch. Be sure to drop by the forums and let me know what you think of the changes and the new stuff once you get the chance to check it out.