Author Topic: How to make sniper rifles work?  (Read 9658 times)

Gr8jak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: How to make sniper rifles work?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 07:02:12 pm »
I like them dead, not cced, ur choice.

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 07:14:57 pm »
I like them dead, not cced, ur choice.
I'd choose to keep my opinion that I'll have grant them death in considering my own safety as the first. They have double or triple HP, 30% additional dodge/evasion, even resist my taser and flashbang sometimes.  :P Maybe I'll try a thermosniper or psimonk who dubs unavoidable death to the enemy, but not now.
Nihil sub, sole novum

Gr8jak

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 08:00:55 pm »
Well i was using this build with 5mm jag and 8.6 steel cat smgs with +1dex from eel sandwiches (super steel ofc with sturdy vest) on dominating was rather easy, spare few occasions of dopelgangers 1 shoting me and coil spiders almost 1 shoting me scaring me to death. But then they got bursted down.

http://underrail.info.tm/build/?GQgJBgMLAwbCh0YAAADCh8KEACUAOMKHfE9BZwAAAAAACU8kJjFFOTsWAhVJNzA-

Was gonna play pathfinder kingmaker, got bored with it to slow, go styg get that expedition going do it a bit harder, since we will be getting + feats and specializations, actually make it alot harder XD

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 09:56:16 am »
Was gonna play pathfinder kingmaker, got bored with it to slow, go styg get that expedition going do it a bit harder, since we will be getting + feats and specializations, actually make it alot harder XD

Don't worry. Expedition follows tradition of expansion packs of being harder than vanilla game.

paulkirikawa

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 11:08:49 am »

Don't worry. Expedition follows tradition of expansion packs of being harder than vanilla game.

Like Manus and Artorias compared to Lordran fellas? :P
Nihil sub, sole novum