Author Topic: Various questions about Expedition (Spoilers)  (Read 1496 times)

Nawj

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Various questions about Expedition (Spoilers)
« on: October 10, 2019, 05:32:48 am »
Is there anything that I'll be missing out on by waiting until the Professor gets kidnapped to join the pirates? I've stolen a jet ski and joined them right after arriving in Hell's Gut, but I'm thinking of loading a save and bleeding Aegis of supplies before joining the pirates during the negotiations.

I'm not using anything close to resembling a melee character, would it be pointless to try and get the shard weapon to fight ghosts/void creatures? I completely missed out on all of that on my first character, and I went psi on my second. Just wondering if the shard weapon has some sort of magical property that will let me easily smack around the ghosts instead of missing 99% of the time and doing no damage.

Are the naval mines not a permanent solution to raids? On my last character I hired the Ferryman to haul the mines to Aegis' camp but I never got any kind of dialogue confirming he actually did it after he picked them up. For a really long time I never got any calls but then all of a sudden the natives started raiding again and suddenly all of our supplies were bone dry.

In order to befriend Yngwar do I just need to build up a relationship with the Ferryman?

That's all I can think of as of now. Anyone else who wants to ask general Expedition questions feel free to ask them here, there's no reason to not compile them here instead of making a lot of topics.

okorwa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Various questions about Expedition (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 07:30:45 am »
shard fucks up "void entities" but you need to be able to "see into the void" is all imma say

Lyca0n

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 03:40:36 pm »
Another interesting question about expedition.
If you snitch on the pirate spy are the pirates Meant to be hostile ???. As I just did that in my latest play through and it confused the fuck out of me because I assumed that afterwards you would still be able to negotiate.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:42:38 pm by Lyca0n »
"To him who looks upon the world rationally, the world in its turn presents a rational aspect"-Hegel

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 05:54:11 pm »
no you just need 9 INT to make it through all Yngwars dialogue