Author Topic: questions about ending  (Read 2453 times)

n3xuiz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
questions about ending
« on: July 20, 2019, 04:24:43 am »
so now i'm lvl 25 and have finished most quests (going for praetorian security and protectorate questlines) but now my question is:

i read on the wiki epilogue. so is this like the fallout games where once you finished the main quest the game just ends? i've read about ending slides but in my two previous runs i never actually finished the game soo..

also if there are these endgame slides aka fallout new vegas i'd like to know all variants of them (i know spoilers)

then finally will the game make a checkpoint before finishing so i can continue with expedition dlc when it comes out?

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: questions about ending
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:10:44 pm »
once you choose to either become part of SGS leadership or follow Six to the North, the game ends, yes.

theres a page somewhere on the wiki listing all the ending cutscene possibilities based on your actions in each town/station/whatever

ive read that theres no way to lock yourself out of Expedition and that old saves will be compatible, so as long as you dont end the game you can go through Expedition with that character

n3xuiz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 07:35:53 pm »
thanks. i'll have a look at the wiki but seeing as i never actually entered the depths (stopped playing at the end of tschort questline) i already made a bunch of checkpoints before i made any of the lock-out faction choices.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 06:18:55 am »
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900