Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Spambot

Pages: [1] 2
1
Bugs / Re: Crash on grenade throw.
« on: November 29, 2013, 05:07:44 pm »
With me it happened at the lone outpost to the east.. (Down the hatch leading to it) and the rocks to the south (left side) of the tunnel..
It happened other two times I tried. I have not attempted it anywhere else as I figured other rock formations were the same...

(would be fun to finally see whats on the other side eventually.. :) Maybe with a chance of a cave in?)

2
Suggestions / Re: Map eta?
« on: November 29, 2013, 04:45:05 pm »
A map is a must!  Although its not hard to figure upper right is north I always thought a compass is needed.....

3
Bugs / Re: Crash on grenade throw.
« on: November 29, 2013, 04:16:49 pm »
I had the same happen...

4
General / Re: Scrappers or Black Eels?
« on: November 26, 2013, 09:51:22 pm »
Honestly, after eating junkyard surprise how bad can some junkyard cake be? On the second thought.. Maybe you have a point..
And have you seen ezra? I dont know about you, but after seeing what long exposure to that stuff can do to a mans face, I kindly pass sir.
Russians are known to be both crazy and able to hold their drink, but I rather break that stereotype this instance...

5
General / Re: Scrappers or Black Eels?
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:18:11 pm »
And epili, Id love to help with the wiki, but Im clearly not qualified since Im the one seeking answers :)
I dont have the facts to honestly...

6
Development Log / Re: Dev Log #23: Expanding the Business; Balance Changes
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »
Thank you for clarifying! That bit always felt a bit dull.. Even with a sneaky character some places simply did not allow for it...
Sounds like this will be very helpful to stealth system.. Thanks

7
General / Re: Scrappers or Black Eels?
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:07:18 pm »
Haha touche'
Cant I be a good guy? A walking beacon of light in the murky underworld?

8
Development Log / Re: Dev Log #23: Expanding the Business; Balance Changes
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:00:33 pm »
Looks really good! By increasing minimal dodge, does it mean you will be spotted easier or harder?

9
General / Re: evasion and dodge, what is it good for?
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:53:14 pm »
Epeli.. I know the way the mechanics should work... What I was saying, it made a huge difference somehow when it should not have...
Unless there is a massive difference in encumbrance between steel and tungsten armors...

10
General / Re: Scrappers or Black Eels?
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:19:09 pm »
Aww darn it! Thats an answer with a question Styg... I wish there was more information on the world and what entails both factions...
Same with gangs, which is more err.. evil? As is with the two factions... Need more story and input! haha

11
General / Re: evasion and dodge, what is it good for?
« on: November 25, 2013, 07:03:16 pm »
Hmm... I had a evade/doge/armored character on my first export/import build...
When I got stuck in junkyard I started on a new character that skips evade/dodge entirely..
The difference is pretty significant from what i can tell... On my original build I used some cheap 46% steel armor..
On my second build I have the better tungsten armor and even constitution perk (one that gives 10% damage reduction)
Yet the second build is much weaker when it comes as taking hits.. The first easily took blasts from aimed shot sniper rifles as I went on a npc rampage.
The second one melts... Ofcourse both builds are weak to psi attacks, but dodge/evade seem to help even massively encumbered characters... *shrugs*

12
General / Re: Stuck in junkyard...
« on: November 25, 2013, 12:17:42 pm »
Thank you!!!
Back in game...

13
General / Scrappers or Black Eels?
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:35:24 am »
Thanks to you guys I finally figured out how to progress in junkyard (two different vendors send you to separate gang leaders when asked about old junkyard)
But now im in a dilema... Who should I pick? Can anyone tell the pros and cons and/or storyline differences? This kind of info really needs to be on wiki honestly :P
Thanks much in advance!

14
General / Re: Is it possible to beat Ezra?
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:16:49 pm »
I know :)
I was being sarcastic..

15
General / Re: Is it possible to beat Ezra?
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:11:47 pm »
 :o I did not realize there are set rules on this..
Well.. If i ever make a psi character, ill try it...

Pages: [1] 2