Author Topic: Various suggestions  (Read 772 times)

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Various suggestions
« on: March 18, 2021, 01:54:37 am »
Some other unrelated suggestions I've been thinking as of late

- Seeger replenishes his coffee stock whenever you present him with a Lemurian folding screen computer
- Upon negotiation/razing, Grimm moves the brewing machine to his office, and offers some each time you give reports on your tasks
- candy/protein bar food item that increases movement points.

- now for something more complex; Upgrading of unique armor.

i was thinking it like this, unique armors come in categories available as craftable options (tactical vest, leather armor, metal (or metal-ish) armor), the former made with common crafting components like bolts of cloth and ballistic panels, so my suggestion is that common crafting components could be used to boost the stats of unique armors, in a balanced and relevant way for each type.

For example; if a unique tactical vest doesnt have an overcoat, let only panels be made available  to boost its protective capabilities, (with inferior scaling compared to ordinary crafted tactical vests, maybe),  a heavy armor that could reasonably be disassembled and reinforced with metal plates, or if a leather armor could be padded.

Othienka

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Various suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 01:05:02 am »
I think that your suggestions for Upgrading Unique Armors should have been part of all armors overall. Maybe make fully crafted armors slightly better/have higher caps, but overall changing parts/pieces should have made the most difference overall.

It is a bit funny that you can look exactly the same through the whole game (wearing the same armor type/sprite) while actually wearing an über end-game armor.