Author Topic: I tried shock shuriken's I want MORE  (Read 1052 times)

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
I tried shock shuriken's I want MORE
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:25:03 am »

Plasma Stars- Same Idea as shock shurikens but with the plasma emitter

Rocket Darts- these darts contain an explosive charge that detonates on impact causing a razor-sharp sabot to pierce armor it directly bypasses 60% of the mechanical damage thresholds and resistances of the target and can contain an optional secondary charge that explodes underneath the armor, craft requires 1 or 2 explosives, the tiers work the same as grenades, and they do not have bonus damage that passes through armor like throwing knives do UNLESS you have a remote surgeon.   

Boomerang- a craftable throwing knife that is reusable and has a 1 turn cooldown, base ap cost of 23, and a crit damage multiplier of 175%, better damage than throwing knives, you can add energy edge emitters or electroshock generators to them if they have electroshock generator attached they gain a flat 45% chance to stun, same rules for crafting edged melee weapons apply to these

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: I tried shock shuriken's I want MORE
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 02:05:38 am »
All of them sounds OP, but Boomerang as actual handheld thrown-only weapon sounds hella cool. Basically just put Spear Throw logic on it, and put throwing knife scaling in there.

hilf

• Oculite
  • Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: I tried shock shuriken's I want MORE
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 01:39:17 pm »
An EMP throwing... thing. Mostly for dealing damage to Expedition bots as they resist electro. Electromagnetic Discharger is already there.
I'm not sure how powerful its stun duration and energy drainage should be. I guess it'd need to be playtested.