Author Topic: Content added with the Heavy Duty DLC  (Read 694 times)

Degtyarev2142

• Noob
    • View Profile
Content added with the Heavy Duty DLC
« on: November 02, 2023, 06:19:24 pm »
Since the DLC is very dismissive abiut its added content I wanted ask the people who participated in the beta testing phase and the people who have played the dlc thoroughly abou the content added with the new expansion. Aside from the new weapon classes and the dark territory questline i wasnt able to find much.
So far i have found out that the dlc adds a questline which you can start by finding a burly black guy in the upper core city train station and asking the barmaid about him and then traveling northbound from the apogee station. A couple transitions later you can find a tram and the people to set you off on the new quest that includes the new dark territory.

PS: I know that this expansion is a bit different in design than the last one but surely this cant be it. I think there are some other dungeons or quest that were added which i missed.

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Content added with the Heavy Duty DLC
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 08:11:37 pm »
DLC mostly focuses on the new weapons. The new questline is rather small in scope.

Regarding other content, certain NPCs and enemies can now appear with the new weapons but only in areas you haven't visited yet (for example ironheads armed with miniguns or grenade launchers).

There is also a new merchant in Drop Zone in area north of Jon the Beautiful. You can access his shop by passing Agility 5 check on the northern edge of the map bordering Gauntlet.
Valor's favorite poster