Author Topic: High quality Fusion Cannon - stats and couple test shots  (Read 903 times)

Fins

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
High quality Fusion Cannon - stats and couple test shots
« on: November 21, 2023, 01:40:08 am »
Gotta share this - i'm in total awe about the power of Fusion Cannon when assembled at very high quality and used with all the relevant stats, feats and specializations.

This one is made with q175 fusion emitter and q189 plasma core, while having Power Management and fully specced Practical Physicist feats. Shot fired with fully specced High-Technicalities and 14 Int, 262 effective Heavy Guns, Tricky Trajectory and Critical Power feats. No Heavy Metal - for i prefer mobility over extra damage, especially for such an overkill weapon.

P.S. The cannon's on-hit animation is real pretty - though it's so quick it can only be appreciated in slo-mo / standstill. I wish it'd happen a few frames slower in live gameplay, then it'd be totally dope!
our lifestyles, mores, institutions, patterns of interaction, values, and expectations are shaped by a cultural heritage that was formed in a time when carrying capacity exceeded the human load. (c) William R. Catton, Jr

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: High quality Fusion Cannon - stats and couple test shots
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 07:09:50 pm »
Yeah, the fusion cannon can get some insane damage, I had a q152 fusion cannon with Specced Heavy Metal, Specced Tricky Trajectory, and Specced High Technicalities, and was able to deal 26k damage on a crit once I was buffed up with all the relevant drugs. For some reason the cannon deals more damage than it should, there must be a hidden damage multiplier or a boost may be applying in a weird way. The cannon also seems to have falloff damage the farther away enemies are from the center of the blast, up to 50% at the very edge.