Author Topic: Uncraftable grenades and some minor problems  (Read 1274 times)

Crekoo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Uncraftable grenades and some minor problems
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:08:38 am »
Just found some minor bugs in . 0.1.12.2(A):
-Thin grenade cases in foundry has 67 quality thus they require 335 mechanics skill to work with.
- Dan and his plasma sentry is not available for help after Dan travels to meet with Gorsky, making the "Kill the Beast" quest much harder
- Not able to skip feats selection in the level up screen. This does not make saving feat points for later possible.
- Biocorp Research Facility Pass sometimes not working... re-equipping it helps the problem, but i still had to kill the sentries in the facility

Otherwise, you made excellent work on the latest patch. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:10:11 am by Crekoo »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Uncraftable grenades and some minor problems
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 08:33:05 am »
Heya,

- Fixed for the next update.
- Intended.
- Intended.
- Will check this out. If you can provide a way a step by step way to reproduce it, it would help (e.g. when did you equip it, did you fight any of them before you equipped it, etc)

Cheers.

Crekoo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Uncraftable grenades and some minor problems
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 09:22:53 am »
The Pass problem happened twice with me. Both times with my "test" character (maxed out every stat via memory editing). Once i equipped the pass after the mutie level, and once when i wielded it in the zone level in core city.
I should also mention every time it happened i got the "zone transfer" error after i went to another area, so it might have some link with that.
Maybe some kind of memory error?
Hmmm as for fighting the sentries i think i did not attacked them first. They started shooting me as soon as they noticed me ( i was in stealth mode).