Author Topic: Junkyard Embassy Elevator  (Read 2383 times)

danielzaiser91

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Junkyard Embassy Elevator
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:21:24 am »
Hi,

I just roamed from SGS Stations first level around and came accross the upper platform (or is it the lower?) of the Protectron Embassy/Station above/under the junkyard and didnt know at first that it was at first, so i just used the elevator not knowing that i would be welcomed by open fire, since i wasnt warned about unequipping my weapons from the soldier in front of the elevator.

This is easily fixable and i highly recommend doing so :)

Just a little warning is all i want, since it isnt immersive from a soldiers perspective to just let a heavily armed civilian through without reacting to it ;)

Thanks for reading
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 02:18:32 am by danielzaiser91 »

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
Re: Junkyard Embassy Elevator
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 08:34:35 am »
I strongly presume this has been fixed. The latest playable alpha build is 9 months old.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

danielzaiser91

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:38:15 pm »
I strongly presume this has been fixed. The latest playable alpha build is 9 months old.

Ok, thank you.
i just wanted to make sure, to make this suggestion, because i cant know what is done in future versions than the one that i am allowed to play on.

Waladil

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 06:15:18 pm »
This has not been fixed. The only warning you get is when you enter the Embassy through the front gate or after you complete the Missing Train mission and the Major (or whomever it is that runs the Southern Rail Outpost) sends you to meet with the ambassador. I made the same mistake on v1.0+.

Personally, I think the whole "unequip your weapons" thing is kinda stupid anyway. It's annoying, results in combat with no warning (and sometimes no understanding of why), and any psi-heavy build doesn't even need weapons equipped, so it even fails in the lore attempt to disarm a potentially dangerous person.

phobos2077

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 07:53:52 am »
I agree. Just stumbled upon the entrance to the embassy from lower rail, used the elevator and suddenly got attacked. I just assumed it was forbidden for me to use the elevator, so I reloaded from earlier save and ignored it. Now I should try again with my weapons hidden. Should definitely be a warning about this before the elevator at the top.

Cbert

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 06:11:03 am »
I like that you could kill all Protectorate-s and it wouldn-t hurt Main storyline, and I think "unequip your weapons" pushes on this idea.
The sad part is that if you do so, before completing Lost train quest, you cant complete game, or I mistaken?