Author Topic: Stuck in Caves Below SGS  (Read 1273 times)

n00bert

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Stuck in Caves Below SGS
« on: December 29, 2015, 05:18:56 pm »
The electronic lock to enter SGS from the eastern caves (the one that opens the outer door) is no longer working for me. 

I'm not sure if it's related in some way, but this is an earlier saved game that I'm loading due to SGS becoming hostile toward my character after killing the lone SGS guard outside the 3 level complex (where whatshisface was trying to get into a sealed door) to the NW.  There weren't any cameras or other NPCs around (the other guys had long since returned to SGS).  I'm not sure if this would also be considered a bug since one would expect (at least I did) the same stealth / line-of-sight mechanics that apply to the rest of the game would also apply in this particular situation, but that doesn't seem to be the case and now my saved games are unrecoverable as a result.

TΛPETRVE

• Scavenger
  • Obey the Schnibble!
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Caves Below SGS
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 05:22:24 pm »
Did you accidentally drop your key card, or leave it inside your bunk at SGS? In case of the latter, you could make a tour to Junkyard and return to SGS via ferry.
But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.

n00bert

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Caves Below SGS
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 05:42:51 pm »
Did you accidentally drop your key card, or leave it inside your bunk at SGS? In case of the latter, you could make a tour to Junkyard and return to SGS via ferry.

You're absolutely correct.  I accidentally transferred it to a stash in the Junkyard (and I completely forgot that I could access the Junkyard through the hopper cave system).  Appreciate the response.  Now I'm only behind about 4 hours of gameplay, which is definitely preferable to starting over again from scratch.