Author Topic: Thermodynamicity and Thermodynamic Destabilization  (Read 2411 times)

Spleen

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Thermodynamicity and Thermodynamic Destabilization
« on: January 07, 2016, 07:55:14 am »
Hello, something feels strange with this combo and I wonder if it's a bug.

With Thermodynamicity, thermodynamic Destabilization count as a cold ability for the reduction of its own AP, but the next  abilities which have reduced AP are also cold ones when you use thermodynamic Destabilization . That means the combo to get reduced AP is cold->cold, and it should be either cold->fire or fire-cold, so  thermodynamic Destabilization should either count as a cold ability and gain AP reduction after a fire ability was used and reduce the AP cost of fire ability, or either count as a fire ability, gets AP reduction after a cold ability is used and reduce the cost of the next cold ability.

Spleen

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Thermodynamicity and Thermodynamic Destabilization
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 08:53:47 am »
Bump

chimaera

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 02:01:38 pm »
What annoys me more - and I have no idea if its a bug or a feature, because the description doesn't indicate that it's similar to setting enemies on fire - is that it gets cancelled by dealing cold damage to the affected enemy.

Spleen

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 07:40:00 am »
What annoys me more - and I have no idea if its a bug or a feature, because the description doesn't indicate that it's similar to setting enemies on fire - is that it gets cancelled by dealing cold damage to the affected enemy.

I'm pretty sure this is intended, but as you said it would be better to say it in the description.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 11:18:35 am »
Hello, something feels strange with this combo and I wonder if it's a bug.

With Thermodynamicity, thermodynamic Destabilization count as a cold ability for the reduction of its own AP, but the next  abilities which have reduced AP are also cold ones when you use thermodynamic Destabilization . That means the combo to get reduced AP is cold->cold, and it should be either cold->fire or fire-cold, so  thermodynamic Destabilization should either count as a cold ability and gain AP reduction after a fire ability was used and reduce the AP cost of fire ability, or either count as a fire ability, gets AP reduction after a cold ability is used and reduce the cost of the next cold ability.

Fixed for the next update.