Author Topic: A couple of possible bugs [possible spoilers]  (Read 1263 times)

jznightmare

• Noob
    • View Profile
A couple of possible bugs [possible spoilers]
« on: January 28, 2016, 04:37:33 pm »
1. ive managed to clear nicolas quest by killing him after i talked to his wife olivia. however in the quest window (N) the quest is still active (no check mark). i think that should be cleared/checked if the quest was done for nicolas or for olivia.

playing with version 1.0.0.10 gog.

2. for a new playthrough i have exported my char from a previous save and started a new game. of course all the stuff i had got carried over to the new game. i dunno if this is a bug or an intended thing but i noticed that if i finished the intro tutorial all the the stuff i have in my inventory vanishes but if i skip the tutorial i have everything with me.

3. this is in regard to the game world timeline. when starting a new game with an exported char, you tend to have everything carried over, including tnt, jackhammer, tnt blueprint etc. with an exported char you can bomb/drill your way to whatever place you wanted right after skipping the intro. i made it all the way to the university/tchortist base door. the faceless were also there even if the cutscene where they drilled their way to that area that separates north and south underrail hasnt happened yet. i was thinking that maybe the devs could temporarily disable the use of tnt,jackhammer,tnt blueprint, tnt materials in stores until the armadillo quest has been completed.

this issue affects chars that have been exported and have the tnt,jackhammer,blueprints in their possession. newly created chars shouldnt have this problem.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 04:58:17 pm by jznightmare »

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of possible bugs [possible spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 12:26:22 pm »
Olivia's quest is a separate entry in the quest notes, and that one should be marked as completed after you report it to her. On the other hand, there is a bug where Nicolas' quest does not fail after you kill him, as you can no longer complete it anymore, and it will be fixed in the next patch.