Author Topic: No Six in Deep Caverns  (Read 2626 times)

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
No Six in Deep Caverns
« on: March 26, 2016, 03:16:11 pm »
Six doesn't appear in Deep Caverns in my game, loading to the start of the location doesn't help. Thanks to wiki I was able to finish the game (I had a huge problems with opening Tchort gate, because there were no obvious information about crafting Psimorphic Biocide Grenades)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSOMzoOoRZ0

If you need my savefile - here is a link

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: No Six in Deep Caverns
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 07:58:49 am »
We fixed that for the next update.

More info here> http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2111.0 , but tl;dr: he gets permanently despawned after he teleports away in the Institute due to a bug.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 04:38:49 pm »
Any workarounds how to prevent the issue if havng save point before meeting the Six in the institute?

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:15:47 am »
If you do want to read his dialogue, then you best reload after speaking with him. It's the safest thing to do currently. Your conversation does not have much of an impact on your latter encounters other than a few flavor lines, so it shouldn't be a big deal. It's the teleporting that despawns him permanently, and his dialogue ends with him doing just that (unless you initate combat). Again, as long as he doesn't teleport, he'll be at the start of DC. You are free to speak with him in the Oculus, though, but once you enter the Institute, he'll no longer be back there.

MichaelBurge

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 01:26:42 pm »
I'm curious now - how does the cutscene in the elevator at the end go if he's despawned?

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 03:57:20 pm »
I'm curious now - how does the cutscene in the elevator at the end go if he's despawned?

Yep, I had a dialog with him in elevator after I finished my business with Tchort

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 07:11:36 am »
New version is being tested now that will have this bug fixed among other things.