Author Topic: Core City / JKK / Acid Hunters / Gunnar Edstrom bug?  (Read 2385 times)

Saitama

• Noob
    • View Profile
Core City / JKK / Acid Hunters / Gunnar Edstrom bug?
« on: April 16, 2016, 10:17:24 am »
I am not quite sure, but i think that there is a major bug which prevents me from solving the Acid Hunters Quest.
I have read that in order to find the Acid Hunters following must be done:

-  You need to know about Cornell and his Acid Hunters. You can learn about them from Buzzer in Rail Crossing if you saved him from the Faceless or Hugo in Foundry if you helped the Faceless group near Foundry.

- You need to gain the oligarch's attention to get jobs directly from him. Ttry fighting and advancing ranks in the Arena. You will be contacted by a messenger outside the arena ticket office when you've done far enough.

I have fulfilled the first point, and i am already Invictus in the Arena quest. I also have already finished the JKK Elevator quest with Vivian, but I think that there was no messenger who has contacted me outside the arena ticket office. So there is no possibility for me to get in contact with Gunnar Edstrom now.

Can anyone help me? Unfortunately i do not have any earlier save games now, and i am stuck and cannot finish the game now (which by the way is brilliant, this is how Fallout 3 should have been)

Saitama

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Core City / JKK / Acid Hunters / Gunnar Edstrom bug?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 11:09:56 am »
I am so blind!!
Just checked and....i simply overlooked the door to this office upstairs.

Thank you very much! :)