Author Topic: Invincibility Bug  (Read 2121 times)

densley

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Invincibility Bug
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:34:33 pm »
Hey I've encountered a Bug which basically made me indestructible

Basically I was fighting some dogs and was on the verge of death so I ran to a previous screen however I think I was bleeding from an attack so between the transition of changing areas I basically died so my character showed up dead with no Hit points but I could still move around but when I stopped moving the character changed to the dead on the floor animation.

I couldn't heal myself since my hp was 0 but I could still attack things,I dunno if it effects levelling up since I went back to an original save so I could play properly but obviously Its a pretty serious bug.

Also I dunno if it helps but I used the same save file from the original demo version in the latest Build

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Invincibility Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 03:43:46 pm »
Hi. Thanks for reporting this.

I'm aware of this and will be fixing it in the next update.

Omegakill

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 03:59:52 pm »
I have a saved game with this bug active and some fraps footage if it's needed. I have the same issue, but mine was caused by poison, it still allows you to gain experience and level up while in this "state" and you can still use skills (except for stealth) as far as I'm aware (tried using omi tool). 

More testing - using a stim pack doesn't increase the health. I dunno if any of this is useful to you but, meh!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:02:00 pm by Omegakill »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 06:46:54 pm »
I can happen with any damage over time affect. Don't worry it will be fixed in the next patch (for realsies this time!).