Author Topic: Final part a trick/hack to stop the respawn?  (Read 3921 times)

Dlisti

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Final part a trick/hack to stop the respawn?
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:46:13 am »
I had a fun ride with the game, despite some bothering parts like too many fillers areas not good enough, and some bothering aspect, too many inventory/depot management. But the final part is currently killing the game for me.

Explore in deep all areas of final and check every single container to ensure not miss the major element is becoming tedious in context of final, and I think it's because of the hyper fast respawning making combats pointless hence it's sneaking sneaking sneaking but also reload reload reload because ensure a sneak has a significant random part, and my character can't mange a sudden unplanned combats against 4/6 enemies.

So is there a trick to stop or at least heavily lowdown the speedy respawning? At this point even a hack is very welcome.

player1

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Final part a trick/hack to stop the respawn?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 09:02:11 am »
My suggestion would be to make sure to kill all non-respawning enemies, like bandits.

And in case of critters that do respawn, try avoiding going to those areas more then once, if not necessary. And for most time, travel through places that were cleared up from bandits instead.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 10:21:22 am »
Other then the muchroom forest, you don't need to fight anything - even without stealth skills.

City area fights can be avoided by not having Eye of Sauron Tchort debuff on you - which is predictable because enemy will only spawn upon +20 stack.
Get Ninja tabi on and scavenge before stack reaches 20.
Debuff will stop stacking if you get out of the area, so you need to get in and out a lot in that parts.

Deep worms can be avoided by not going near them...

I think others respawn in normal rate.

My recommended strategy using the hack is to Not go back for anything at all - that is to say, infinite carrying capacity. CE table can be obtained here.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=581839
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:33:13 am by reinhark »
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

Dlisti

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 10:52:48 am »
Deep worms can be avoided by not going near them...
Sigh just coming back from a 3 reload chains because of those, it's easy to say but the paceful worms will easily bump you and it's game over/reload. The worse is I have no clue if I have to explore in deep those parts, with this game, there could be a major key somewhere far deep in this area, I think not but no way I can be sure.

EDIT: No go close to them? Sigh if at least I could see them, if there's some place a bit darker, it's over can't see them at all, and no way I can setup the game like contrasts or something, no way I'll change my computer setup for this game, seriously, it's ridiculous to remove such option just because the dev pretend know all players skills and abilities, no he doesn't and he has no clue how well I see or not, faceplam.

My recommended strategy using the hack is to Not go back for anything at all - that is to say, infinite carrying capacity. CE table can be obtained here.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=581839
A cheat possibility? Well I don't like cheat engine and prefer much more hack a game, but thnks I'll check it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:08:57 am by Dlisti »

Dlisti

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 11:00:10 am »
City area fights can be avoided by not having Eye of Sauron Tchort debuff on you - which is predictable because enemy will only spawn upon +20 stack.
Debuff will stop stacking if you get out of the area, so you need to get in and out a lot in that parts.
I always wear a ninja tabi, so in/out, that's bizarre as I quoted enter in and already had many enemies. But thanks I'll try that, giving up for the cheat engine it's too much hassle and was done for an old version of the game.

Wildan

• Scavenger
  • Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 12:01:31 pm »
There are sevreral different player made maps which can help you to quickly navigate through DC: http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Maps

Dlisti

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 01:42:47 pm »
There are sevreral different player made maps which can help you to quickly navigate through DC: http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Maps
Thanks but do you mean once everything is explored and when you match all names with places of game mostly all unamed? :-)

Anyway they don't show keys, locks and real paths.

I see a map quote friendly area/ally, dam they all hate me, faceless, torch, monsters, animals, not sure what I did wrong but if there's a next play I'll throw this faceless in lava and will kill as many than possible, dam robots with guts all stupids. :=(

Debuff will stop stacking if you get out of the area...
You helped me a lot, but nope get out of an area doesn't reset the count, only enter in few area do it if you wait a time (pointless wait in my opinion), for now found only 2 border areas and two hatches that reset the counter.

Once a monster is spawned it is spawned and no way I could find paths from area that reset to next area that reset. I had rush through a building with no reset found, I'll have come back in it because of the rush and all containers not checked, sigh.

I quoted few areas with the counter but not spawning the monsters, it's a welcome pause and it's not helping much for that awful spawning mechanism.

Dlisti

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 02:25:22 pm »
Well ok enough is enough, I'm bored rush backtrack rush and again and again and too many respawn not only for my taste but for my character also.

This final is very bad in my opinion, plenty totally wrong design choice that I bet please only to a tiny minority (just a guess). I finish play this game under a totally negative feeling, despite all the good time before (among tedious parts) it's hardly a CRPG I'll advise to anybody despite the good things, too bad.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 02:01:47 am »
Debuff will stop stacking if you get out of the area...
You helped me a lot, but nope get out of an area doesn't reset the count, only enter in few area do it if you wait a time (pointless wait in my opinion), for now found only 2 border areas and two hatches that reset the counter.

Once a monster is spawned it is spawned and no way I could find paths from area that reset to next area that reset. I had rush through a building with no reset found, I'll have come back in it because of the rush and all containers not checked, sigh.

I quoted few areas with the counter but not spawning the monsters, it's a welcome pause and it's not helping much for that awful spawning mechanism.

Once a monster is spawned, you need to enter the area stealthed.

IF your Eye of Tchort stack is LESS THAN 20 then they will crawl back to the hole they came from.
Albeit very slowly.

Edit: OH WAIT. Almost forgot.
You need to meet an insane guy, living in the cave next to the warehouses. Look it up on the Underrail Deep Cavern map and find him, and hopefully his quest will aid you in the searching within the city area.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:57:26 am by reinhark »
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.