Author Topic: Killing Mareth and sidekicks aggroes the rest of Protectorate? Mordre too?  (Read 5770 times)

SuNo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile

The Subject says it almost all. Here are the details:

1. Mareth and the two others.

- on the way to gas the drones, I decided these three were too... whatever. So I took them on top of the ladder (or I killed Mareth in the vent before killing the two others up the ladder - can't remember).
- Then gas the drones.
- Returning to Fort Apogee, I get all the Protectorate in Upper Underrail against me.
- Protectorate in Core City or in Lower Underrail stills behave nicely.

How would Fort Apogee know what I have done in the dark corridors? I assume I could lie to them saying Mareth & Co. were taken down during the operation.

Very frustrating because I can't continue to infiltrate the Protectorate.

2. A long time after having sided with the Eels and Protectorate against the Scrappers in the Junkyard, and some/much time after events reported above (Mareth), I confront Mordre about some Piercing (pun intended). He is dead, time to go back to SGS... but the Protectorate guy just outside the cave on the way back gets aggressive for no (?) reason. He has not seen the fight against Mordre, so why would he take sides?

SuNo

SuNo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
40+ reads, no reply? Hey you gamers, you can do better !

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Don't ask me, I never joined protectorates.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Did you get Mordre's confess? If not and you kill him without traps, the whole SGS turn hostile.

That Protectorate you see is SGS guard. Are you sure his name has Protectorate title?

SuNo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Did you get Mordre's confess? If not and you kill him without traps, the whole SGS turn hostile.

That Protectorate you see is SGS guard. Are you sure his name has Protectorate title?

I reloaded an old game related to the situation: You are correct. The tag is "Sentry", I confused with him/her with a protectorate guy.

WRT the rest of your reply: I can't remember exactly what happened in the scenario where I would attack Mordre (I remember talking to him with all the proofs in hands (cross-checked with a solution on a forum). Attacking him after he names me a judge would turn the sentry agpro.

Nevertheless, In both cases (Mareth and Mordre) people behaving aggro were not in the same room (or in the case of Mareth, very far away).

SuNo

ktgentelman

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile

I reloaded an old game related to the situation: You are correct. The tag is "Sentry", I confused with him/her with a protectorate guy.

WRT the rest of your reply: I can't remember exactly what happened in the scenario where I would attack Mordre (I remember talking to him with all the proofs in hands (cross-checked with a solution on a forum). Attacking him after he names me a judge would turn the sentry agpro.

Nevertheless, In both cases (Mareth and Mordre) people behaving aggro were not in the same room (or in the case of Mareth, very far away).

SuNo

That's right, Mordre call you a judge is not a confess.

When he confess, he will enter combat by himself. You need 90 Persuasion to do so. And if you have 95, you can let him go without fight too.

Or, use trap to kill him, trap is always a good option in uncontrolled zones, but guns or other method will trigger hostile to that faction.

xammurapi

• Probably not a Spambot
  • xammurapi
    • View Profile
    • umap3d
I'm more interested in the question of why, after turning into a mutant during the quest "gas the drones" all the mutants in the sewers of the Corecity and in the Depot A still remain hostile to you. Simply so there were circumstances.
Underrail 3d map http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1918.0
My Skype: xinomobile__