Author Topic: Wyatt Pear...  (Read 3439 times)

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Wyatt Pear...
« on: October 30, 2016, 07:46:03 pm »
Any good tactic against this guy? I want to get his unique gun but he is very tough, not to mention immunity to stun, fear and incapacitation effects and hits very hard even wearing a tactical vest, I'm playing a metathermic gunslinger so I should wait to get to certain level or there is at least a cheesy tactic to kill him quickly?

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Wyatt Pear...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:08:38 pm »
You can cheese him using toxic gas and/or cryogas grenades. You can toss them out of combat and the gas will kill him without triggering hostility.

If you don't have enough chemistry you can one shot him using aimed shot + high quality sniper. It's even easier if you have Cryogenic Induction.

Wildan

• Scavenger
  • Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »
He is not immune to traps or acid. He won't get stunned or anything but he won't be able to move either and his evasion is gone.

Place several acid blob traps on the left side of the hut with just enough space for you to peek around the corner to shoot him when he's rooted. Make sure the door is closed when you do this otherwise he'll detect them and come forward to disable. You can use this to your advantage though when you place the last trap with the opened door, move a bit back and when he starts disarming manually initiate combat, shoot him and move out his line of sight towards the left corner of the building. It's important to keep him blocking the door as long as possible or his dogs might trigger the traps themselves.

Wyatt MUST NOT see you when he starts his turn otherwise he'll one-shoot you with aimed shot. Always end your turn outside the line of sight, there should be enough room behind the left corner.

Quick Tinkering helps but it's possible without it if you make good preparations. It's more about your gear than your level if you want to take him out. When you get there the first time you should be around level 9-10 at least and that's good enough.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:28:38 pm by Wildan »

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:37:14 pm »
Nevermind I managed to kill him after some tries, good thing he not inmune to Cryostasis so I took a good chunk of his health with Execute, still thanks for the tips and tricks.