Author Topic: Boned Myself in Foundry Prison (minor spoilers?)  (Read 1102 times)

Execlectic

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Boned Myself in Foundry Prison (minor spoilers?)
« on: December 14, 2016, 11:25:27 pm »
Hello UnderRail forums,

After talking to Todor,  I shut myself in with the supervisor, killed them, wiped the cameras, and figured, since there were no witnesses, I'd be all right. Unfortunately I gained aggro somehow. So I reloaded, went around the corner, killed the only guard that could've seen me through the window. Still get aggro. I killed half the guards in the prison, and I could kill the rest, but I would very much like to keep Delma from aggro so I can pursue the quest line, and it doesn't seem possible to aggro her sniper without her as well (for all I know, she aggroed when I killed the supervisor). Is there any sort of save editing, or console command I can do to remove aggro and preserve my nearly 40 hour game? I'd hate to have to walk away at this point (Can't stomach another restart so soon, already done it twice due to poor builds). All my saves currently have at least the supervisor dead.

Thanks for reading :/

Execlectic

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Boned Myself in Foundry Prison (minor spoilers?)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 04:41:37 am »
Well, I can't stay away anyhow. I started over and I'm much, much happier with my character. xD