Author Topic: Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!  (Read 1314 times)

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!
« on: February 21, 2018, 06:18:13 pm »
I mean, obviously it's not an OP game changer but Fixer in particular becomes an awesome medical merchant with Salesman.  Goofing around with a ridiculously limited build which ends up popping chems like a Skyrim character eating cheese wheels, and the ability to go back to Fixer and buy his chem pistol parts, assemble them, and sell 3-4 of them back to him for so much profit that I can also pick up all his medicines and still break even on the trade is really very helpful.  Also clears out a lot of that not-quite-bad-enough-to-scrap, not-quite-good-enough-to-repair gear that might otherwise not get sold.

Anyone got any input on how well Disassemble would go with Salesman?  It *sounds* like Disassemble would be best for low-Mercantile builds, sort of opposite to Salesman.  May give it a shot anyway next time I'm up late not sleeping ;)

Twiglard

Re: Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 11:15:53 am »
Disassemble works great *in general* for parts without quality but expensive and useful overall.

But you shouldn't need to grind shopkeepers so much to begin with.