Author Topic: Faceless faction rep changes  (Read 1025 times)

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Faceless faction rep changes
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:10:12 am »
This is my first playthrough in quite some time. The faceless become hostile in DC once I had dialog with the main NPC. I suspect that is because I killed some of them, but never unless they started out hostile and attacked me first. It used to be that as long as you didn't initiate combat you were OK. I was friendly to them in all the dialog prior, and I was allowed into the compound, but then things go south. Am I correct in assuming that you now must run or hide from hostile Faceless in areas such as Core City and the University to be friendly in DC?

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Faceless faction rep changes
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 11:03:11 am »
Yeah, it's harder now. If you fight the hostile faceless groups, you're not going to have friends in low places.  Check the wiki, as usual: http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Befriend_the_Faceless

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Faceless faction rep changes
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 06:41:31 am »
Do the faceless just spawn endlesslly and rapidly in DC? Just finished clearing the storages nearest their base, a whole slew of Gaunts, feeling satisfied, then here comes a new group of regular faceless. If true, I don't like it. Don't get the satisfaction of clearing a zone after a very tough fight, and at this rate I'll run out of good ammo really quickly.