Author Topic: DC spawn rate radically increased?  (Read 844 times)

Hal900x

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
DC spawn rate radically increased?
« on: January 25, 2019, 01:13:31 pm »
So with the change to Faceless rep, they are hostile to me. I have slaughtered endless Gaunts, one after another, in the storage map adjacent to their HQ. However, I don't get to enjoy the success of a tough fight, because they just keep coming, endlessly. Now, it's plausible that there might be a lot of gaunts around, in stealth. But now a regular faceless and a centaur have shown up out of nowhere. Is the spawn rate extremely high in this scenario, or are they coming from an adjacent map (a new mechanic if so). If it's the former, it needs to be changed. It simply isn't fun...I don't play thinking person's combat games to play Horde mode.

belial12

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: DC spawn rate radically increased?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 04:28:15 am »
Pretty sure the stealth gaunts just spawn endlessly, after I was done with DC, that map area was littered with faceless corpses you almost can't walk anywhere without stepping on a corpse, it was pretty nuts.

I was using a weird melee build so that's fine with me, but if you are using ammos or bolts, the only way to counter that is just to not walk there, grab everything you need from the warehouse and don't go there afterwards.

The faceless patrol teams are not endless though, they can go from area to area but kill them once and they are done.