Author Topic: A detailed suggestion for a laserrifle.  (Read 685 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
A detailed suggestion for a laserrifle.
« on: July 09, 2019, 12:15:18 pm »
Hello,

This is a detailed suggestion for a laserrifle.

It comes with 3 parts. 1. Stats 2. How you get it 3. Feat balancing

Stats :

The laserrifle should be a unique item like the AFW etc. and there should be a special way to get it.

It should have like 2000 durability (electrical) and it uses 5 durability with each shot. (You can fire it like 400 times till it breaks.)

It should do like 10-15 Damage with each shot and should cost 10 AP per usage. (The classic laserpistol does like 12-17 dmg and costs 15 AP. Ik it's stronger than a laserpistol but it's a unique weapon and in my eyes the uniques should be stronger than the normal ones.)

Range will be limited at 8.

It should have a energy capacity of 100-125 energy and should consume 5 with each shot. (Allowing you to fire it up to 20-25 times till you need to recharge it.)

Crit chance should be kept at 6% but the dmg bonus should be 125%

Thats it for the stats.

How to get it? :

You can only get it when you complete the game, making it a weapon to use if you import your char in a new game or mess with it in the game after the story.

You can get it from the faceless commander for defeating tchort and giving him the cube.

When you talk with him about your reward for the cube you can ask him (with 100 mercantile skill) if you could have a rifle like he got. (Yes i know it's attached to his arm.) When you pass the skillcheck and give him the cube you'll get the classic faceless medallion and the rifle. If you didn't pass that check or didn't talked with him about that you only get the medallion.

Feat balancing :

So the rifle should both benefit from high technalties and from most (if not all) of the assault rifle feats.
Of course you can use the burst/rapid fire skills with it too.

That's it!

Of course you can suggest diffrent stats or a diffrent feat balancing or even a complete new way to get it.

Have a nice day!

-Azura
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900