Author Topic: LMG suggestion  (Read 812 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
LMG suggestion
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:35:09 pm »
Hello   :)

I've wanted to suggest a LMG and it's possible location.

It's splitted in 3 parts. (For those who read the laserrifle suggestion already know how i split stuff like this.)
Stats

Where/How do i get it?

Featbalancing

So lets begin, shall we?

Stats :

Dmg per shot :

5-10 (Mech.)

AP cost :5

Critchance should be like 5-3% cuz you'll chew trough a lotta bullets and if the chance for crits is to high the LMG would be to op.

Critdmg mod. : 100%

I should fit 100-75 rounds but you also need 30-40 AP to reload the gun because like in RL it takes longer to reload a Lmg than a pistol/AR/SMG etc.

It should use the 7.something ammo. (JPH,W2C and special included.)

It should be very heavy not as heavy as the Beasthead or Balor's hammer it should be 25kg.

Range : 6-8

Also you need at least 10-8 strengh to use it.

Special Ability : Like the crowbar the LMG should give the player a gear based ability : I present you :
Bullet Hell! (I'm bad at giving names.)
It works like the pyro. stream where you fire till your APs are out. You fire 1 round for 2 AP (You can fire 25 Bullets the classic 50 AP you get without buffs/debuffs.)

Featbalancing?

You should still be able to use the burst and rapid fire and most of the AR feats should affect this LMG too.

Where/How do i get it?

My 2 best bets are Fraser (Prot. base armory) and Oscar. (Corecity arms mercant.)

Why these 2? Cuz you can only get it by killing them pissing off half Corecity or all of the Prot. base. This weapon is unique and should be strong so... there should also be a hard way to get it, no?

Like always you can suggest your ideas about it! Critic etc. is welcome.

Have a nice day!

-Azura
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: LMG suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 07:47:22 pm »
If we end up implementing machine guns, it will be as a full weapon class (crafting, uniques, special feats, etc, the whole package). We wouldn't do it any other way.