Author Topic: Change of SGS training room on weapon dealer level to test skills/builds  (Read 989 times)

Raven

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
So we don't have any mods to respec our character in game. if we not sure how much throwing would be good, or how some feat will work etc, then it's a risk to go blind and screw your build to the point of restart. The devs don't want to release coding for modders to use and that's their right, but maybe they can give us in game a room for testing all this?

The training room in SGS can work as such:
1)You talk with NPC that you want to test yourself.
2)He opens the door and when you get in the door will close. Or could be black transition screen, that transport you to the room
3)Now you can add levels, change stats, skills, feats whatever. There should be some dummies to shoot/pickpocket/etc.
4)When you done you call via wall phone to open the door and this will reset everything back (so no cheating), or another black screen transition.

What do you think? I think it's not that hard to implement it and this place losing it's meaning after the initial trial at the start, so why not give it extra purpose?

Minarai

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I'd prefer to re-roll on the fly, that way you know what's wrong and how to deal with it. I doubt that a room with dummies will be able to address all the issues.
Although I really like the idea of giving the room a "second life", even though I doubt it's a respec replacement.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 03:27:54 am by Minarai »

Raven

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I'd prefer to re-roll on the fly, that way you know what's wrong and how to deal with it. I doubt that a room with dummies will be able to address all the issues.
Although I really like the idea of giving the room a "second life", even though I doubt it's a respec replacement.
Well it's not a respec idea. It will not reset your character, but for new players it can help a LOT and save time (not posting build and wait for answer, or browsing for hours all different info/builds/etc.)