Author Topic: Temporal manipulation + what?  (Read 1856 times)

The Saint

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Temporal manipulation + what?
« on: July 24, 2019, 09:26:43 am »
Hey guys,
Wanted to try new features in expedition, so I need your advice on psi build TM + some new weapon - machete, sword or shotgun. Which of them can be easily mixed and how?

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Temporal manipulation + what?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:36:03 am »
TM mixes well with any weapon.  The whole point of the school is that you can get a lot of use from it with almost no investment in stats or skills.  You can roll 3 Will and still get a whole lot of use out of TM.

Thus, really, the question is, which weapon sounds like the most fun for you?  Flurry/Onslaught sword builds are pretty fun - they require some attention, they require some decent battlefield placement.  Spears are nice, too, since reach weapons are so new.  You really can't go badly wrong with either of them.  So, build out whichever kind of character you like, but try to free up somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-100 skill points, and put those into TM.  You'll get great use out of it.  If I may be so bold, I'd say also consider at least slipping 25 points into Psychokinesis so you can get Force Field.  It really is a game changer.