Author Topic: Natives graveyard.(Possible spoilers for expeditioners.)  (Read 9514 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Natives graveyard.(Possible spoilers for expeditioners.)
« on: July 27, 2019, 07:05:20 pm »
Hey,

I've explored the far north of the black sea. And there is a "no safe zone" the graveyard of the natives.
In the end of each way there are 4 mechanisms but i can't hoist them. There has to be something, because if nothing is there, then there wouldn't be the "no safe zone" stuff. Could anyone tell me what i should so there?

And sidequestion : are you working on the expedition forum at the moment?

Have a nice day! <3

-Azura

You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Sehnsucht

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Natives graveyard.(Possible spoilers for expeditioners.)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 04:04:44 am »
There should be some cranks nearby, you can attach them to the mechanism.

Bacter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 04:11:49 am »
Is anybody able to help out with more specifics? I've looted the caves and surrounding area, can't seem to find the cranks.

HammaHTime

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 11:35:09 am »
One of the items you can loot is a bone crank, you put the bone crank into the mechanism and raise a corpse. You need to talk with the ferryman about the shard beforehand tho.

shario

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 03:09:31 pm »
At first i found a bone crank just lying somewhere on the ground in the no save zone, then i reloaded and found it in some other place also in the no save zone, and then reloaded and it didnt even spawn on the map, one of the hoists had the crank inserted in it. I took it out from the menu that pops up if you click RMB on the hoist.

mangoalloy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 06:41:03 pm »
For all the lurkers out there here how you do it:
1) Befriend Yngwar at A10 (need to have 8 int i guess) and get right symbol
2) Talk to Ferryman about this and get information about body part of the dead man that you want to search (also Yngwar can have this information too)
3) Go to G12

At the end of each path the is 4 mechanisms. One of which contain the crank you need to get to right corpse (it have RMB context menu with "remove crank"). Get it.
After that you need to find right mechanism: refer to the symbol that you've got from Yngwar (it usually at the left side of an "ark" of mechanism). Attach crank to it, activate, and interact with the corpse.

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 04:23:37 am »
2) Talk to Ferryman about this and get information about body part of the dead man that you want to search (also Yngwar can have this information too)
3) Go to G12

At the end of each path the is 4 mechanisms. One of which contain the crank you need to get to right corpse (it have RMB context menu with "remove crank"). Get it.
After that you need to find right mechanism: refer to the symbol that you've got from Yngwar (it usually at the left side of an "ark" of mechanism). Attach crank to it, activate, and interact with the corpse.

i think its 9 INT for Rune Sketch

slyguy65

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 10:20:23 pm »
3) Go to G12

i think its 9 INT for Rune Sketch

So uh, how the fuck is someone without the rune symbol supposed to figure this shit out?
The fact it starts spawning unkillable enemies on what I can only assume a hidden timer is just utter ridiculous.
No one likes playing a game with hidden rules. The fact I have had to internet search so much fucking nonsense for this game is honestly telling.

And not its not "telling" to how dumb I am. So I am cutting that off at the pass now since I know forums are echo chambers and don't like criticism. However the shit this game pulls is downright obnoxious and needs addressed.

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 12:05:44 am »
Copy from my steam faq:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843557165

You can obtain the Eternal Torch by finding the shard in the graveyard.
1) You must first discover the exact body parts from the Ferryman/Yngwar.
2) You will also need to discover the symbol for the correct hoist to use inside the graveyard. You can discover this symbol by going to the Native village with a monument with a giant hammer (B11). The symbol is on the head of this giant hammer. Alternatively you can ask Yngwar to sketch the symbol on a piece of leather.
3) Find the crank inside the graveyard. Its location is random for every game. It can be on the ground, leaning against a wall or already inserted into a hoist. The best way to get the bone crank is:
a) Wear AGI and +movement speed gear
b) Keep pressing Tab/Z to see if the crank is resting on a wall/on the ground
c) Click on every Hoist when you walk pass it. If the bone crank is already inserted it'll pull up a corpse. You'll just have to right-click to take it out

What NOT to do inside the graveyard:
a) stealing stuff, opening container (even without taking anything), searching inside a crypt (again, even without taking anything) will anger the ghost there. They'll spawn and attack you with unavoidable electrical based damage just like a Doppleganger. However you can't kill the ghost w/ Energy weapons/Neural Overload/Eternal torch.
b) Brute force searching a corpse without knowing the specific body part from Ferryman/Yngwar. The ghost will show up and attack you if you try searching too many times/stayed too long

Elite

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2020, 08:36:39 pm »
Copy from my steam faq:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843557165

You can obtain the Eternal Torch by finding the shard in the graveyard.
1) You must first discover the exact body parts from the Ferryman/Yngwar.
2) You will also need to discover the symbol for the correct hoist to use inside the graveyard. You can discover this symbol by going to the Native village with a monument with a giant hammer (B11). The symbol is on the head of this giant hammer. Alternatively you can ask Yngwar to sketch the symbol on a piece of leather.
3) Find the crank inside the graveyard. Its location is random for every game. It can be on the ground, leaning against a wall or already inserted into a hoist. The best way to get the bone crank is:
a) Wear AGI and +movement speed gear
b) Keep pressing Tab/Z to see if the crank is resting on a wall/on the ground
c) Click on every Hoist when you walk pass it. If the bone crank is already inserted it'll pull up a corpse. You'll just have to right-click to take it out

What NOT to do inside the graveyard:
a) stealing stuff, opening container (even without taking anything), searching inside a crypt (again, even without taking anything) will anger the ghost there. They'll spawn and attack you with unavoidable electrical based damage just like a Doppleganger. However you can't kill the ghost w/ Energy weapons/Neural Overload/Eternal torch.
b) Brute force searching a corpse without knowing the specific body part from Ferryman/Yngwar. The ghost will show up and attack you if you try searching too many times/stayed too long

To add to this, you can wear the Tesla Armor found at Lemco to completely negate the damage done by the ghosts.

nosaM

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 03:09:11 am »

To add to this, you can wear the Tesla Armor found at Lemco to completely negate the damage done by the ghosts.

That was a bug and it was fixed in, Version 1.1.1.6

You might want to update your game.

Elite

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 02:09:08 pm »

That was a bug and it was fixed in, Version 1.1.1.6

You might want to update your game.

Its been quite a while since I last did expedition.