Author Topic: 1.1.0.11 Hive Bug  (Read 1145 times)

Hipsternity

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
1.1.0.11 Hive Bug
« on: July 29, 2019, 03:25:19 pm »
Hive at G8 square of Black Sea spawned regular Locust instead of Water Locust on the water surface. Other Hives behaved normally.

edit1: Another Hive related bug i've encountered is beeing unable to target Locusts standing behind Hive.

edit2: Hives at I6 (right one) and G8 (bottom one) can't be reached by melee attack at dry land. Both of em spawned regular Locust. Is it intended?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 04:47:58 pm by Hipsternity »

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: 1.1.0.11 Hive Bug
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 10:14:33 am »
Hive at G8 square of Black Sea spawned regular Locust instead of Water Locust on the water surface. Other Hives behaved normally.

edit1: Another Hive related bug i've encountered is beeing unable to target Locusts standing behind Hive.

edit2: Hives at I6 (right one) and G8 (bottom one) can't be reached by melee attack at dry land. Both of em spawned regular Locust. Is it intended?

Fixed for the next update.

You cannot attack striders behind hives because you cannot attack through them, even though you can see through them. This is intended.

The unreachable hives are fixed, but you won't see the change in your playthrough if you've already been to the map.