Author Topic: (Spoiler) Stuck in Gray Army Base  (Read 5840 times)

Swarley

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
(Spoiler) Stuck in Gray Army Base
« on: August 08, 2019, 02:29:06 pm »
In the Gray Army Base there's this locked area called magatzin. I'm assuming it's where Dude's quest item is kept. I found a magatzin keycard on another floor yet I can't open the door. When I click the electronic lock I get the usual hacking requirement message. What should I do?

ARedKangaroo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: (Spoiler) Stuck in Gray Army Base
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 10:03:02 pm »
The keycard is for opening the second door to the back area of the magatzin (warehouse) where you'll find the quest item. To get there you can hack through the first door or walk past the guards from the north side from the direction of the stairs that lead up to the officer's quarters.

Swarley

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 03:02:54 pm »
Thanks! I thought I had explored the entire floor. Quite a bit of unexplored area was left because I thought the corridor ended next to the surveillance room.  :-[

joejoefine

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 05:20:30 am »
That was one of the coolest parts of the game for me. Just shocking that you could find a way to travel through some "in-between" spacetime reality and end up in another part of the world, maybe not devastated by whatever destroyed the surface. Its some very imaginative sci-fi right there. In most of these post-apocalyptic games, you only get a chance to explore one area. But at least here they give you a chance to see what other parts of the world are like. And the music is pretty amazing.

What's even better is there is a chance of finding more of these areas by imbibing more of the secret brew. Very interested to see if I can discover anything else

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 03:01:24 pm »
That was one of the coolest parts of the game for me. Just shocking that you could find a way to travel through some "in-between" spacetime reality and end up in another part of the world, maybe not devastated by whatever destroyed the surface. Its some very imaginative sci-fi right there. In most of these post-apocalyptic games, you only get a chance to explore one area. But at least here they give you a chance to see what other parts of the world are like. And the music is pretty amazing.

What's even better is there is a chance of finding more of these areas by imbibing more of the secret brew. Very interested to see if I can discover anything else

yeah it really was super cool... also cool to understand a little bit how Six does his teleportation

Eximus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 01:03:36 pm »
I found that part extremely bizarre and very well done. Particularly the soundtrack for the sequence.

It was absolutely DOMINATING to clear the entire place out. About 40 total soldiers/officers/spec ops.

My only regret was that I didn't know I could access more to kill by turning on the alarm  :-\

went to great lengths to ensure the alarm didnt sound