Author Topic: Where to find Razor?  (Read 2032 times)

goodboyblue

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Where to find Razor?
« on: August 09, 2019, 04:05:53 pm »
So I murdered all of Aegis, and I did my first mission with the Pirates. The Cap'n wants me to find Razor for a meeting...the only problem is I can't find him.
I've seriously looked all over the pirate base and "northeast" from what I think the pirate merchant told me where he was. I still have no idea where he is at.

I looked at the wiki and it doesn't have him on a page yet. Can someone tell me where I can find him so that I can continue my raids into the Underrail?

blue

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Where to find Razor?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 05:03:12 pm »
You ain't no goodboi, huh, :D.

Anyways, I think Razor is either at the battle ship at the big base, or at the pirate base closest to Horticulture Centre. You can access that one through the caves, but in your case you will be able to use the jet. Just start at Horticulture centre and follow the eastern cave wall. I can't remember the exact coordinates. 

goodboyblue

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 05:56:28 pm »
Found him! Thank you. Btw, my character is named Ulysses from Lonesome Road! One of my favorite Fallout characters. My build for this run is based off of him (high crit melee/sniper/shotgun/assault rifle/crafter/traps/nades generalist)

Cheers

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 08:28:20 pm »
Oh, nice one, man!

You remind me that I haven't played NV in such a long time.

Nice build you got there, too :).