Author Topic: Expeditions spoiler Old Ib and few athers  (Read 3929 times)

fane

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Expeditions spoiler Old Ib and few athers
« on: August 14, 2019, 03:36:27 pm »
Is Old Ib seventh son somewhere?(tempted to kill Ib to see if he comes for revenge but dead people don't talk much)
Yngvar disappears forever after reversing the ritual/shedding his scales at the Jaws monolith ?
White Shadow is Hank Wardel? Who can tell more about White Shadow beside Donnie?
Is it possible to use the radio with the pirates after siding with them ? (got a frequency for them but i was just told to get lost)
The note on the Rig reading "Psionic tranquility" a hint?
Depressed Barry will always to quote someone "rearrange his face" jumping over the elevator fence into the deep caverns ?
Al the Infamous disappears forever if you send him to the deep caverns?(i looked for his carcass in the deep caverns couldn't find him)
Caves west of Old Ib, utility bot opens the door into a room is it the end of it?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 06:19:45 pm by fane »

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: Expeditions spoiler Old Ib and few athers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:05:59 am »
Hey,

"Depressed Barry will always to quote someone "rearrange his face" jumping over the elevator fence into the deep caverns ?"

You can find his corpse next to the 3rd elevator. (There are 3 elevators. The Institute one, the south one and a broken north one. You can find his corpse next to the north one.)

"Is it possible to use the radio with the pirates after siding with them ? (got a frequency for them but i was just told to get lost)"

No. I completed all pirate quests but there was no option to use the radio. But there is another use for it IF you go down the aegis path.

"Caves west of Old Ib, utility bot opens the door into a room is it the end of it?"

Yes, but you can destroy it. (It's stunned forever.) It will give you the classic "wheeled bot" items.

"Ib"

Who is Ib? Please write a full name. :(

-Azura
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

LJ40

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile

fane

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 03:26:28 pm »

"Caves west of Old Ib, utility bot opens the door into a room is it the end of it?"

Yes, but you can destroy it. (It's stunned forever.) It will give you the classic "wheeled bot" items.

"Ib"

Who is Ib? Please write a full name. :(

-Azura

I tried to be as short as possible

The bot after opening gate goes to rest on a square.
There are 2 squares like that and an elevator door, i was just wandering if doing something there might activate the elevator door or other secret.

Annoying Old Ib triggers a fight with him calling 6 of his sons but picture found on him mention a wife and 7 sons.

Jubei

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 12:04:54 am »

The note on the Rig reading "Psionic tranquility" a hint?

It's a passsword you give the thug/dealer that is southwest/south of the Rig behind the small waterfall. He will simply state "Psi" when you talk to him, if you found the note you can reply "onic". He will then ask how Big Bernie is doing which you reply to "Who is Big Bernie?". After that he will give you 3 cigars and say the deal is complete.

I have a question to add to this thread too. Does anyone know how to unlock the Slimy Tablet you find at the secret tent location in the Marsh. I assume you can take it to Seeger but unfortunately i found it after the expedition left.

fire_lizard

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 07:57:49 am »
IIRC Slimy Table should have been taken to Seeger.

zonezonezonezonebest

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 11:43:04 am »
Could somebody please tell me where to find the slimy tablet? I've spent an hour in the fetid marsh and I can't find it.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 02:26:07 pm »
It's a secret; you need a certain perception score.

Captain Savana can tell you about Hank if you ask her about the black sea.
*eurobeat intensifies*

zonezonezonezonebest

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 09:24:41 am »
I've found it, thank you.

(For anyone wondering, you can find enterances to the hidden area in K5 and L5. you need PER 10 to uncover them.)

mephisto

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2019, 08:51:24 pm »

is it the cave with many Coil Spiders surrounding a building? and the Bot is blocked by cave-ins? once i freed the Bot, it's just simply rolled to the spiders' trap, then the spiders swarmed the Bot to death. it never got near the building, let alone opening the door.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 10:49:59 am »
Hm...sry i mixed up the powerplant with the facility you mean.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900