Author Topic: Super Steel refinement  (Read 1887 times)

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Super Steel refinement
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:04:44 pm »
Give Bernard two sets of plates, get one set of higher quality in return.

Maybe an option to do this with any metal. I don't think I've ever seen a set of tungsten plates above 120-ish quality.

Maliel

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Super Steel refinement
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:13:40 pm »
I agree, getting high quality anything is a pain but then i found a 186 quality tungsten plate

Faeren

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 08:51:16 pm »
This would be nice, at the moment if I need higher quality Super Steel I just end up savescumming the smelting process because I have no intention of burning 60k Charons trying to get high quality Super Steel.

Riggs

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 11:12:47 pm »
I just end up savescumming the smelting process
I didn't realize this was possible... or do you just mean you wait the ~30 mins and then reload prior to starting the process and wait again? I assumed that the steel quality rolls occurred when you started the process, not when you pick them up in order to prevent savescumming. ???

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 12:29:17 pm »
I assumed that the steel quality rolls occurred when you started the process, not when you pick them up in order to prevent savescumming. ???
You assumed correctly. However, you can speed up the in-game timer using Cheat Engine or similar means. Even with the waiting time cut down to less than a minute it's still quite a pain.

Riggs

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 12:48:16 pm »
You assumed correctly. However, you can speed up the in-game timer using Cheat Engine or similar means. Even with the waiting time cut down to less than a minute it's still quite a pain.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. Personally I'm not interested in using such a method but I can understand why some do.