Author Topic: Two-headed Mutant  (Read 5331 times)

Sithicus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Two-headed Mutant
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 09:42:34 pm »
Got a photo as well  :)

So now I've got all Oddities, all unique weapons and all the feats I was planning to get on my way to level 30.
Gotta make it to Core City, steal a Jetski and join the pirates to get very last 2 feats from Razor.
Then Export the character and wait a few years for new DLC or Underrail 2.
Let us hope Styg will allow character import from the first game...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:49:55 pm by Sithicus »

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 04:14:56 am »
That strange.Becose saveccamming is work perfectly for me.I dont even need to spend much time to cheak this out.You see the problem is that eahter i or you is lieing.But as i said before i have the the save to prove my point.Could post it if needed.
Neither of you are lying.  However, you are wrong.  The spawn chances are as epeli says.  There are still a few ways that a player can savescum, though they're probably all either oversights or //TODO. 

Pro tip: if epeli tells you something about this game, it's true, no matter what you think.

Firesv

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 11:17:24 am »
Well this is link to first save,before area https://mega.nz/#F!5RlDVQYR!IzThE4SSWqTRT_8f3XhRCw
You can load it,than go to the zone and probably couldnt find 2headmutant in it,than you could continie play the game and never meet 2head in game.
But you can load it again,go in stealth,cheak the zone,and repead this actions for some time.....
And suddenly you find 2headmutant.You could even save https://mega.nz/#F!wNkXFaTB!kz3SUJPxiRXiTpyonYfuQA

And yes this is is not save scamming and i am wrong.
Pro tip if you see a white wall,and 100 ppl says its black,believe in your eyes,or in something you could cheak youself.