Author Topic: UnderRail (with expedition) Blind twitch playthrough  (Read 2380 times)

TheInverseGentleman

• Noob
    • View Profile
UnderRail (with expedition) Blind twitch playthrough
« on: September 09, 2019, 01:13:47 pm »
Hey lords of the subterranean line,

A certain someone posting a video reminded me this game existed (played it a while ago but heard that the expansion would have time related psionics, decided to wait then promptly forgot it existed.)

It'd be cool if you could stop by for me playing the game over at https://www.twitch.tv/theinversegentleman and hang out. I'm 100% fine with 'backseating' as long as no one spoils me on story or sidequest content and I look to provide a relaxed atmosphere with chat engagement.

It's my first time through so I'm playing on normal difficulty. I'm going for a full psionic build because I want to be a time wizard and the prospect of building a hybrid character terrifies me.

I'm Australian but don't worry no facecam at the moment as the software that's able to correctly render a chittering horde of sentient spiders pretending to be a man as a human face currently isn't working and revealing my tepid form seems like a poor growth strategy.

Stream finished for the day cheers for stopping by those who did
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 09:23:00 pm by TheInverseGentleman »

TheInverseGentleman

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: UnderRail (with expedition) Blind twitch playthrough
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:58:50 pm »
Finished for the night, I'll be back tommorrow night to retreat back to the main game and probably finish it off...

Expedition is not for me I think
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:54:26 pm by TheInverseGentleman »