Author Topic: Where to find Hypercerebrix Blueprint?  (Read 2250 times)

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Where to find Hypercerebrix Blueprint?
« on: September 13, 2019, 07:59:23 pm »
Wiki says the blueprint for Hypercerebrix is rarely sold by Phyllis. I've checked her inventory like 4 or 5 times, no Hypercerebrix.

Is it somewhere in Lemurian ruins? I didn't pick up every Expedition blueprint so I may have missed it, but now I need Hypercerebrix to progress the Sormirbaeren storyline on my 8 INT character.

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Where to find Hypercerebrix Blueprint?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 08:25:53 pm »
I've found one completely randomly at Depot A. You can play through the entire game without ever getting a BP for that chem :).

Sucks, I know. I wanted one for my hybrid. Never got it. 

Kiruha

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 08:39:05 am »
Wiki says the blueprint for Hypercerebrix is rarely sold by Phyllis. I've checked her inventory like 4 or 5 times, no Hypercerebrix.

Is it somewhere in Lemurian ruins? I didn't pick up every Expedition blueprint so I may have missed it, but now I need Hypercerebrix to progress the Sormirbaeren storyline on my 8 INT character.

If you have no luck with Phyllis, try to investigate Nexus of Technology. It is a fixed location for this blueprint. It's inside the table in one of the rooms.

brobotics

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 04:18:33 am »

If you have no luck with Phyllis, try to investigate Nexus of Technology. It is a fixed location for this blueprint. It's inside the table in one of the rooms.

Thank you!! just found it on Level 4 of the Nexus (Biology and Medicine)

Blackmill138

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 04:38:58 am »
Another guaranteed spot is underneath Port Crag (the one with Razor). Roughly two (one?) maps north then two maps east of the main entrance to the pirate base. You can access the location by jet ski, or if you managed to stop the kidnapping, through the uncovered secret tunnel.