Author Topic: [spoiler] will the faceless wave ever stop?  (Read 2480 times)

mephisto

• Zoner
    • View Profile
[spoiler] will the faceless wave ever stop?
« on: December 20, 2019, 06:47:21 am »
you know, the invasion in the Institute.
even Mediant Samuel used all his ammo he's forced to fight with his bare fists he looks stupid.
some players say that the war will never end, and i should just take the elevator, but will i be able to immediately go up again after that? or at least later, through this elevator?
i think it's stupid that Eidein wouldn't just get into the damn elevator, not a minute ago he said that I am the one who should stay and defend, but he just keeps on zapping those faceless when the elevator arrived.
about 7-8 waves is my longest streak before all faceless turns their attention on me.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: [spoiler] will the faceless wave ever stop?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 07:50:51 am »
It won't stop, it'll just ruin your rep. with the faceless. Use the tchortists as meatshields, and keep them away with your force field, don't kill any. Just run to that elevator and shout at them all : "Screw ya, suckers!"

You won't be able to get back into the Institute. And you won't be able to get back to Underrail for some time, you are locked in the deep caverns. So pack up on supplies before Eidin starts the elevator. It's a point of no return.

In the DC, it's pretty useful if you have a good rep with the faceless. If they are hostile towards you, you have to watch out for patrols and assasins in the south-eastern half of DC. And the north western half is populated by horrible creatures. So...don't ruin your rep with them. Complete their 3 quests. (Tell them that their item is in Corecity. [Foundry]) (Free the captured faceless in Corecity and give him a healthhypo. [He is in the deep Dropzone]) (Last but not least, allow the faceless in Buzzer's shop to read your mind.)

You'll have 3 rep points then. If you kill a certrain ammount of faceless you loose 1 point.

You need at least 2 rep points for supplies and safety in the south eastern half of DC. If you manage to reach their commander with 3 you'll get a lot more lore from him.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

mephisto

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 09:52:23 am »
thanks a lot. i witnessed Eidein's death first though, before i finally get to the elevator and shout "yeah, keep punchin', Samuel!"
and i assumed there won't be any rift gate glyph, so i packed my lunch box of ammo & batteries before starting the elevator party.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 03:06:59 pm »
There isn't a warppoint to go to in the DC. Yes, there is one close to a certain elevator you escape with when you killed [The boss] Tchort.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900