Author Topic: I wish this game would come out  (Read 1691 times)

deathknight1728

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I wish this game would come out
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:41:10 pm »
Yeah, you gotta really understand, there are only so many games like this in creation. Fallout 1 and 2 are excellent examples, Eschalon Series 1, 2 and 3 are good examples, The Quest is a good example. Other than that, all you have are roguelikes like Dredmor and Tome which frankly I am not into.

My favorite likes are turnbased single character based rpgs that rely on exploration and what not. Fallout and Eschalon are prime examples but the Quest delivers as well.

I still do like Turnbased party based games like Avernum and what not but this area is just much more diverse.

1-I don't need this game to come out soon, I just hope it would come out eventually and hope that it doesn't get cancelled like other projects.

2-Ok I just purchased the game and only wish I could do more to help your project. Hopefully spreading the word will help you guys.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: I wish this game would come out
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »
Spreading the word is the best thing you can do for the game aside for purchasing of course. :)

You don't have to worry about the game being cancelled. While it's a lot of work and will probably take more time than I estimated, it's not in any danger of being discontinued.

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: I wish this game would come out
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:14:53 am »
You should offer supporter packs that come with silly forum titles. :P
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.