Author Topic: What moment(s) made you s**t bricks/gave you willies as it happened ?  (Read 1955 times)

Jacquemort

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Some of mines

Going down the Hecate Research Outpost for the first time (never been there yet and I was on a DOMINATING no stealth run),
seeing webs everywhere and only seeing 1 Greater Coil Spider pass and exit my line of sight from far away. I exited the place
like Usain Bolt breaking a new world record.

Finding a Plasma Sentry walking near Blaine's shop on DOMINATING while I was level 3. I got scared AF.
I thought it would always be there on DOMINATING at first.
Another time finding the Arsonist on the same map (I found a way to beat him at level 4 with traps and get a over the top shield from the get go).

Getting your first surprise meeting with a Crawler/Death Stalker or those pit holes where you find a bunch of them hidden. Like that spot in Lower Passage where there is a strong group of  Lurkers guarding a ladder going down (near the first accessible Electrokinesis Imprint: Blueprint).

------------------------------------------

Did anybody ever draw a vertical map of the Underrails from Deep Cavern up to the unexplored surface ? I always wanted to see that.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:25:59 pm by Jacquemort »

RalleYTN

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: What moment(s) made you s**t bricks/gave you willies as it happened ?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 06:54:17 am »
Literally every single time I fight through a bunch crawlers as a Psi character just to notice that there is a death stalker among them.
My first encounter with a death stalker wasnt even when fighting crawlers but south of camp harthor where there is this cave with like 50+ alpha rat hounds.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 01:08:04 pm »
The thing you encounter in the northern most black sea maps was genuinely spoopy. 

On my first playthrough, I was pretty tense going through those dark train tunnels south of rail crossing.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Fetcher

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 04:51:09 pm »
Mine was the sub ride back up in expedition.
The moment where it says that "There should be a light here" had me so tense.
I was convinced it wasn't over yet.

Xeuix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 01:45:03 pm »
Literally every single time I fight through a bunch crawlers as a Psi character just to notice that there is a death stalker among them.
My first encounter with a death stalker wasnt even when fighting crawlers but south of camp harthor where there is this cave with like 50+ alpha rat hounds.

This was my first encounter too!  :D I had no idea what hit me at first, because I wasn't looking at the monitor the whole time due to being engaged in an easy and 'boring' fight.

dudicon

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 04:44:52 am »
The Murderer in Foundry and the mad man butcher stand out for me the most.

(also when i had to reload a save 2-3 hours of gameplay behind after fucking up the prison rescue in foundry)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 12:03:40 am »
The island of the behemoth for the first time. (It was like 1 AM in the night when I visited it, so don't judge me.)

Natives graveyard. (Bc just...C'MON! Isn't it obvious?!)
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900