Author Topic: [Spoilers] Abyssal Station Zero)  (Read 1721 times)

Xeuix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Spoilers] Abyssal Station Zero)
« on: March 22, 2020, 10:18:46 am »
I went down Abyssal Station Zero, retrieved the Acorn and ran away from black indestructible clouds coming out of the monolith. I obtained a feat which increased range of psi powers after inspecting said monolith.

I went back to camp, didn't give the Acorn to the Professor and kept the Acorn on me for the time being. From speaking to Aran, it's an object which can has power aid in creating other powerful objects (or something to that effect, he wasn't super helpful).

My question is - what was that monolith? It was slightly broken. From reading the information scattered around the facility, the Lemurians had found it somewhere and brought it to the facility. It must have affected the minds of the engineers, although the last piece of info I read was that they brought a flat grey disk to cut a piece off the monolith (which I assume they succeeded in, given that it is slightly broken). I know nothing else however.

Thanks!

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: [Spoilers] Abyssal Station Zero)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 01:44:59 pm »
Its a dark monolyth. I don't know much of it too but.

There is another one.

(Spoilers)

In the shaman hq of the natives is another one of those monoliths. You can destroy them with an eternal torch (Idk how its called, I haven't played this game for a while.) They'll drop an oddity and destroying the monolith in the station will stop the onslaught of void creatures, and you can even kill those creatures with this torch.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Xeuix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 08:38:05 pm »
Thanks. And what is the monolyth actually? Do we know how it came to be?

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 12:04:00 pm »
I don't know. Your best bet is to read the terminals in the station.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Xeuix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 03:56:18 pm »
Seeing as how it's now filled with "ghosts", I researched online and found the following topics which others might find useful in case they have the same question as me:

https://www.reddit.com/r/underrail/comments/d9uc4c/what_happened_with_the_plot_in_the_dlc_can/

https://www.reddit.com/r/underrail/comments/d7nrih/expedition_spoilers_can_somebody_please_explain/