Author Topic: Psi - Trapper seems interesting any thoughts?  (Read 1346 times)

viper949

• Noob
    • View Profile
Psi - Trapper seems interesting any thoughts?
« on: April 16, 2020, 07:23:42 am »
Hello, everyone, I am looking to play Underrails for the first time and I heard combining these two "classes" is a match made in heaven. Anyone ever tried this and if so how was it and is there a build guide I should follow.

If this isn't a good combo is there a good psi build that might be good to try as a first build instead?

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Psi - Trapper seems interesting any thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 04:18:28 pm »
You gotta put a little more effort in, man.  At the time you posted this, Jacquemort's "Psi-Assassin-Trapper" topic was still on the first page of the Builds subforum.  There were also at least five other psi build guides on the first page in addition to the Psi-Assassin-Trapper.

Traps isn't a build.  It's a single skill that's an addition to a build.  It benefits from stealth, so if you want to use traps to their utmost potential, some stealth will help.  Otherwise, just read a few posts, find a psi guide you like, and make room for traps in it if it doesn't already have some points left for the skill.

viper949

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Psi - Trapper seems interesting any thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 05:14:06 pm »
I saw that and he is an assassin as well which did not look interesting considering he is knifing people as well. I should have said I saw and read that my bad. Sp what you are saying is build pretty much full psi and "throw" in some mines as well? sounds good to me :)