Author Topic: gameplay improvement sugestions  (Read 778 times)

corujadiurna

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
gameplay improvement sugestions
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:21:50 pm »
I made a post in builds section about pacifist builds, so i thought about making a post here too. Since devs are developing another underrail and improving the game engine, i came with three sugestions. First, about psionics. In the game, psionics is about combat mainlly. Since the devs also talked about reworking psionics, i was hoping to have some way of developing a non combat focused psionic skill. Like, changing some dialogs, controling objects in the scenario, using it to enhance other skills like stealth. Second, about non lethal combat. For example, leave someone inconsious with unarmed attacks or grappling. This non-lethal way of playing would make difference to the player reputation on the game. Finally, a chaos balance in the world. Killing more people and making some choices would increase/decrease the chaos in the world. My sugestions are strongly based on the dishonored series, because a love the series, and i think these are good sugestions because the would improve even more the replayability of the game. i didnt read much of this section of the forum, so if someone already made these sugestions, can someone send me the link of the topic please?

slyguy65

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: gameplay improvement sugestions
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 05:58:06 pm »
Ya, the fact there is a literal branch of psi called THOUGHT CONTROL, and your first interaction with an NPC using it is trying to mind control you....
The fact you can't use that in place of persuasion checks, is just, amazing.