Author Topic: Unable to end dialog in certain area in Core City, details below  (Read 1358 times)

Hinz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
When Gorsky sends you to /redacted/ to get energy shields, if you are caught while inside, you will have the loading hourglass and the dialog box up at the same time, unable to end dialog by clicking or hitting 1. Any time this happens you'll have to restart the game. Wish I could provide more details about why this might be happening. Maybe if the enemy that spotted you has more Initiative it will happen, triggering hourglass cursor until your next move but also opens a dialog box due to specific boundaries. Hope this helps  :)

Hinz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to end dialog in certain area in Core City, details below
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 03:37:20 am »
picture

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 09:43:35 am »
We're aware of this bug, but we weren't able to reproduce it during our testing. If you have a save where you can reproduce this consistently, we'd appreciate it if you could upload it to something like Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.

Hinz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 06:58:28 pm »
Would I do that via the Export character option? Unsure how to locate my save. I will head back to the area and see if I can replicate it.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 07:36:28 am »
No need to export your char. You can make a save in Port Zenith, locate it at C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves\[Save Name], and just send the whole folder to us via any cloud service you prefer. :)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 09:06:43 am »
Just have it in Port Zenith.
It's rare,I think you can't reproduceit consistently, but you can with like lotsa tries.
I think it's combat iitiated in same time wih dialogue.