Author Topic: PSI borg / nimble can PK puncher  (Read 2287 times)

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
PSI borg / nimble can PK puncher
« on: March 18, 2021, 02:36:34 am »
Slow. Fragile, Weak, Boring
These are the things this build is not.

Float like a zeppelin, sting like a F-15 Eagle with a fork taped to its front

I call it a PSI-borg, the concept is incredibly simple and severely underused, from what I've seen. The tldr is this,
We use;

All Armor Penalty reducing feats and wear super steel armor, becoming incredibly tanky and agile.

Tape metal blades into it, quickly triggering Taste for Blood and Vile Weaponry

Pneumatic module leather gloves for massive damage at low AP use.

Since we invest heavily in STR, we also grab Corporeal Projection, giving our punches 80~100 worth of mechanical flat damage that is further boosted by Vile Weaponry and Bone Breaker.

Stealth, to end 80% of encounters by the end of the second turn, maybe bringing out our inner crawler and using Blindsiding as well.

The former lets us start encounters on own terms and planning the fastest way to end them.

Fist weapons and unarmed damage enjoy being THE melee weapons that benefit the most from damage multipliers and boosters, all neatly stacking and delivering serious ass kicking…once you get most of the required feats, the early levels will be tough, armored enemies and robots being the greater blockades, but once sufficiently damage modifiers are obtained we become unstoppable.

Don’t fall for the pretension this is a glass cannon build, super armor's respectable mechanical resistance lets us mess up quite a bit without major damage spikes forcing reload loops into us.

While this build is not necessarily veteran-only, it does require some major planning, our main armor, is particularly expensive, and each time we make upgrade out gear it can costs + 6000 coins (3k per super steel plate) so it might need some serious budget-management in order to enjoy it as soon as Armor Slopping is made available AND twice specced.

As food, we use rat BBQ, and once the DLC is entered, Slampipe becomes an objective upgrade over it.
Will post videos of it soon, hope you like and enjoy it as I have, this is easily one of my favorites. Feedback is as always appreciated.

https://underrail.info/build/?Hg0IBwUDBAYAUADCoCjCoGQAAAAAX18URl8AwqAAAAAAWiskJghpQxIGRQc8EyBCA8KFwrZ8378