Author Topic: Retard Sniper Quad naga + Port Zenith + 11 kills in one turn |DOMINATING  (Read 5162 times)

Junty

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
HAHA this build so fucked lol! GJ man, Makes me wanna try dominating after my hard run.

KnifegaF

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Lol definitely should. It’s a fun challenge. First run is rough for everyone so don’t get discouraged if you hit some walls.

Junty

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Oh I'm not worried about that, I'd be discouraged if I wasn't having to smash my head through some walls  :P

Ikafati

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I'm assuming this build takes 9 CON solely for Survival Instincts and then sits at <30% at all times?

KnifegaF

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
If you want to consistently one shot yes. It’s not required and early on I didn’t do it as much because as  to me 50% crit is just as reliable as 20%. I don’t like centering my strategies on a coin toss. You could easily play this without getting into SI range but you do want it to be 100% crit at some point. Once you get 80+% crit and can consistently one shot with spearhead you really start to see the strength of the build. The power comes from its ability to snow ball kills into more kills.

Ikafati

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Sweet, guess I'll decide what to do with SI as I play. Gonna do my first dominating run with this build, any tips? I didn't do much crafting on normal, but I heard it's extremely important on dominating

KnifegaF

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
If you don’t have much experience crafting this may be a tougher build for you. This build is min maxed pretty hard and is predicated on you knowing how to squeeze out every point. With your int being so low you are pretty skill point starved early. Tips that I didn’t have in the video:

Utilize ambush as often as you can. Force it if need be with mollies or flares, mollies are better since they last longer
Restealthing and using snipe the following turn is powerful but will take some practice to understand when you can and can’t use it
Bear traps and caltrops early on really help. Sniper is pretty reliant on Aim shot and snipe in the beginning so once they are on CD you don’t have much going for you. These two items can help run down that timer. Getting shooting spree helps a lot with this and is the first major power jump
Know how to retreat and when. Your range makes it much easier to disengage and restealth.

This is just the tip of the iceberg but you’ll want to learn some of this on your own. My video plus this should be more than plenty to get you started.

Ikafati

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Perhaps it's possible to drop a point or 2 somewhere for INT? Or are all stats taken precisely to meet specific feat requirements, like SI?

KnifegaF

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
The agi really isn’t required. You can get away with 7. Blitz is nice but it’s not worth the 3 agi points I used to get it.